Sunday, November 16, 2008

Scrappin' Pals

A group of us girls have been scrappin together for quite some time now and decided to be Scrappin' Pals. It's like the secret pal and secret sister things that co-workers and church ladies do. We drew our names on friday night at our monthly get together. I hope everyone was happy with the name you got. (Kari, will get yours to you in a day or so.) I'm really excited about doing it and look forward to giving and getting neat little things. Ok, I think I visited several blogs tonight so now I'm going to work on some Christmas cards and then jump in bed and start reading a new book that I picked up this afternoon. Night everybody.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I think the whole secret pal thing is great. Always wanted to be a part of it, but everywhere I've worked has been impossible to do. Now I work with 8 men and we know men don't do things like that. Enjoy your giving and getting your little gifts. Oh, what book are you reading?

Missy Glave said...

This sounds like alot of fun! I love the secret pal kind of thing too!

Cecile said...

I am excited about the Scrappin'Pals thingy...
I need to find some cute scrappin gifts::))