Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Year

Well it's Monday, the 1st of the New Year. I hope that 2009 will be a blessed year for everyone. Katlyn went back to school today, only 90 days to go and she will be graduating from high school. WOW, were has the time gone. Just a few short years ago I was crying when she went to school for the first time and then to go to middle school, that bout killed me, now we are in the home stretch and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I know I gotta let her grow but it's so hard. Okay, enough of my pity party. Off to clean house for a bit and then take Aslan ( my Yorkie) to the vet. He's been sick since Saturday and I have a 10:00 appointment.

Will visit everyone later. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I know exactly how you feel. I still can't believe my two boys are 24 and 21. Where does the time go? I hope Aslan is okay.

Cecile said...

Katie and Cole are just growing to fast for my liking:)
Give Aslan a hug for me I hope he feels better soon::)