Monday, January 19, 2009

OK OK I'm Blogging

What can I say? The weather has been lousy and I have been lazy. Not alot going on in my little world. Kinda like Cecile, looking back and wondering were time has gone. We've taken Senior pictures, we have ordered invitations for graduation and now trying to decide to stay home for college or go to Atlanta. And Cecile is worried about Cole going to middle school in a year or so. Just picking on you. I know you are fretting Katlyn going away just as much as I am. But we gotta let them try their own wings and see what happens. I think Katlyn will do fine which ever way she decides to go. She has always know her own mind from the get go and never took any crap off knowbody. She's a strong person with a good head on her shoulders. Enough about the kids and growing up.

The SUN is shining today. Maybe this yucky cold will go away. Bonnie I would rather be with you right now than with Missy up north. A little snow maybe but I'd have to think about it really hard.

Have a great day.

3 comments:

Cecile said...

Oh FUN!!! She's back:)
I can't image Katie graduating this year and the thought of Cole going to middle school terrifies me:(
I know that all will be well but you know I have to stress it way in advance::))
Good to have back!!!

Cecile said...

Oh I forgot... you have been tagged over on my blog:)

Bonnie said...

Welcome back....again. I know what you mean about yucky weather and I'd love for you all to be here with me, but I just heard that WE might get some snowflurries tonight here in central Florida. I'd be soooooo excited. If it does snow here, I'll be sure to take some pictures. I've already been through what you two are going through and trust me I feel for you. I wish I could say it get's easier but I can't. You will always worry (some more than others Cecile).