Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Spring !

First of all, THANKS to Cecile for bring my blog up to date. She found thisbackground and put it up for me and she also did some other things for me too. I went back to work and have been working 40+ hours a week for over a month now. I have missed seeing what everyone is up to. Hope everyone is well and having fun. I will come and visit with ya'll in a couple of days and see what ya'll have been up to.
Just when we thought spring was here, we are going to have some cooler weather for the weekend. ENOUGH already. I'm ready for warm weather. Later.........

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow back to work again....are you at that bakery place again? I love what Cecile did with your blog. I don't know what I'd do without Missy, so I know how you feel about Cecile. Well enjoy your job and stop by when you can. I'm just getting back into the swing of things myself.

Cecile said...

Where are you?????
I had fun scrappin with the girls Sat. night!!!Couldn't get the mojo flowing but it was still fun chatting and eating::))

Cecile said...

Here I go again talking to myself::))We miss you in the bloggie world....Join us again!!!

Bonnie said...

I know you've been busy busy busy with working and graduation and all. I thought maybe there'd be some graduation pics here. That's okay....I'll keep checking back. Miss you.