Sunday, November 30, 2008

Katlyn's B-Day Adventures

In my post yesterday I mentioned that me and David was meeting Katlyn in town to get her bday present. Just follow along and you will see what she got for her 18th bday.

Katlyn and Dom just talking.
This is the before picture.

Dom shaving Katlyn's leg.

This is just the beginning. Have you started to figure it out?

We are finally getting somewhere. Yes there are 18 stars.

Almost done. Dom is coloring in the big stars now.

WOW... We now have the finished tattoo. 18 stars for her 18th birthday. The 4 big stars are pink, yellow, blue, and green. They used a uv ink that is black light receptive. Can't tell the colors yet but I will post another picture in a week or so and you should be able to see them all.






3 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Wow ... what a turning of age birthday gift!! It's a beautiful design ... does it hurt to get a tatoo?

About Me said...

It does but not bad if you get someone with a light hand. I have one and the pain was minimal. Now Katlyn said hers did hurt but it is large for a 1st tattoo. It also depends on where you place it on the body. Fleshy areas don't usually hurt as bad as bonier areas.

Bonnie said...

I love Katlyn's tattoo. Was surprised she got such a big one for her first. I have two, one on my shoulder and one on my ankle. Neither one hurt me. I'm not so sure I'd have done one with the UV ink. My son says it's not good to have that done, although I know others who have. My son has I think 17 tattoos. I still think Katlyn's is nice. They did a really good job. How wonderful that you let her get one and went with her.