Sunday, November 30, 2008

Katlyn's Bday Dinner

My baby ain't no baby no more. I guess we have to call her an adult now. She didn't want to have a party so the family and some friends went to dinner at Fatz in Pooler. Service was good and the food was pretty good to. Here are a few pics from the night. Had way to many to post all


Katlyn and her best friend Taco.
Cole and Uncle Jeff.

Nanny and Aunt Cecile.

Katie, Katlyn and Taco.

She wanted a star cake. Read the next blog entry to find out why.

Blowing out her candle.

These are my parents with Katlyn. My dad not real happy with Katlyn's bday present.

Katlyn and her Nanny.


Here's to another birthday gone and many more to come.




3 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Oh to be 18 again ... Happy 18th Birthday Katlyn ... looks like ya'll had a great time!

Bonnie said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. I'm sure Grandpa did too. Katlyn is a beauty.

Cecile said...

Happy Birthday to my sweet niece!!!I love ya!!!