Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wild Wednesday Update

I went to the police dept. on Friday morning to get a copy of the police report. Investigation is still open so they would not tell me much. They are watching another suspect in the case and waiting on other evidence to check out. The young man they have in custody is now 17 and will be tried as an adult. I don't have to press charges because the county and state will be doing that. The young man is on probation and they have him on 4 felony counts right now. They told me that he would probably plea bargain, so there will not be a trial, but I can go to the hearing to see what he pleas to and what the sentence will be. I hope they make another arrest in a few days, these young boys need to stop all of this before something really bad happens to one of them. Times are tough and people are watching their property a little closer.
Hope everyone has a great week. I'll be back later.

0 comments: